Turner Brothers is committed to offering dynamic job opportunities in concrete construction that allows you to experience growth from within. We are a family owned and operated business that strives to provide the highest quality concrete contracting services to our customers.
At Turner Brothers we pride ourselves on being the best concrete contractor in New England. To be the best, we need the best people. That’s why at Turner Brothers we pay top $ to our employees, as well as, offer the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cut or saw boards, timbers, or plywood to required size
- Erect formwork using hand tools, plumb bob, and level
- Install safety or support equipment.
- The ability to solve mathematical problems quickly and accurately
- Ability to layout and install embeds under direction
- Ability to layout and install wood sill hold downs
- Ability to setup and use a laser to check grades
- Ability to lead others in tying rebar and laying out PT cables
- Completes job specific training
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
Turner Brothers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.