Turner Brothers is committed to offering dynamic job opportunities in concrete construction that allows you to experience growth from within. We are a family owned and operated business that strives to provide the highest quality concrete contracting services to our customers.
At Turner Brothers we pride ourselves on being the best concrete contractor in New England. To be the best, we need the best people. That’s why at Turner Brothers we pay top $ to our employees, as well as, offer the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and plan work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Manages multiple ongoing tasks, Develops realistic action plans; Conserves organizational resources.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests.
- Delegates work assignments to Crew Leaders and all Turner Brothers Employees or Subcontractors performing Turner Brothers designated work
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Generates creative solutions; Demonstrates attention to detail; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things. Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments. Provide excellent customer service and peer support to all customers and Turner Brothers employees.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
Turner Brothers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.