Requirements (Pump Operator)
- Demonstrate proficiency in setting up and operating the machine to place concrete through the boom or landline.
- Drive other trucks for deliveries and work as a mechanic on his own pump when required. A current CDL class B license is required, Class A is a plus. This is a physically demanding job. It requires the ability to work with tools, and equipment and the ability to lift and carry objects of up to 100 lbs.
- Inspect all pump sites prior to setting up pump making sure it’s safe and possible to operate.
- Inspect pump during wash down and reports any problems with pump.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure safe operation of truck. Ensure that safety, compliance, environmental and DOT requirements are followed at all times.
- Perform minor repairs as needed: maintenance of truck such as proper tire air pressure and fluid levels. General maintenance on pump and equipment.
- At least two years experience or equivalent training operating a concrete pump truck with a good safety record.
is committed to offering dynamic job opportunities in concrete construction that allows you to experience growth from within. We are a family owned and operated business that strives to provide the highest quality concrete contracting services to our customers.
At Turner Brothers we pride ourselves on being the best concrete contractor in New England. To be the best, we need the best people. That’s why at Turner Brothers we pay top $ to our employees, as well as, offer the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
Turner Brothers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.