Turner Brothers is committed to offering dynamic job opportunities in concrete construction that allows you to experience growth from within. We are a family owned and operated business that strives to provide the highest quality concrete contracting services to our customers.
At Turner Brothers we pride ourselves on being the best concrete contractor in New England. To be the best, we need the best people. That’s why at Turner Brothers we pay top $ to our employees, as well as, offer the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Performing General Physical Activities: Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials. Employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time
- Positive Attitude
- Willing to work hard
- Basic construction skills (use a hammer, shovel, etc.)
- Knowledge of proper use of a tape measure
- Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions. Meets commitments; Follows policies and procedures
- Observe safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly
- Complete job specific training sessions
- Keep jobsite clean and orderly
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
Turner Brothers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.