Turner Brothers is committed to offering dynamic job opportunities in concrete construction that allows you to experience growth from within. We are a family owned and operated business that strives to provide the highest quality concrete contracting services to our customers.
At Turner Brothers we pride ourselves on being the best concrete contractor in New England. To be the best, we need the best people. That’s why at Turner Brothers we pay top $ to our employees, as well as, offer the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate and Maintain Laser Screed per company policy and standards. Placement of concrete per contract document requirements. (Flat, Super Flat, 3-D, and sloped concrete)
- Responsible for ensuring that the overall safety and quality during the concrete placement are consistent with company policy and ACI standards.
- Significant experience as a Laser Screed operator along with proof of laser screed training/school
- Candidate must possess the ability to communicate effectively with concrete placement crew and provide direction.
- A detail-oriented person with the ability multi-task with consistency and accuracy.
- Candidate should possess the ability to adapt to change and react quickly to changing environments.
- Capability to think ahead, identify and resolve potential problems with the ability to learn quickly.
- Candidate must possess knowledge of concrete placement and concrete properties.
- Mechanical skills required for basic repairs and maintenance of laser screed.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
Turner Brothers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.